Hiring: Designer, Visual & Motion (Contract)
Dec 07, 2023 ·
2 min read
We're looking for a Visual Designer who has a solid foundation in the principles of design - typography, layout, color theory - and is adept at applying these in a UX/Product Design context. The ideal candidate should have a keen interest in advancing both their Visual and UX design skills, aiming towards a more comprehensive Product Design role.
This role is perfect for someone with:
- 3-5 years of experience in Visual Design.
- A portfolio that demonstrates proficiency in motion design.
- A strong grasp of design fundamentals and their application in digital products.
- An eagerness to grow in UX and Product Design, with a focus on user-centered solutions.
- Experience working in collaborative, cross-functional teams.
- Create visually compelling and user-friendly designs for digital platforms.
- Apply design principles to ensure accessibility and inclusivity in all projects.
- Work closely with product managers and engineers in a dynamic, agile environment.
- Continuously learn and adapt to new design techniques and trends.
- Contribute to projects that have a meaningful social impact.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $55-75 CAD/hr.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Opportunities for professional growth and skill development.
If you're driven by design's potential for social good and are ready to take your visual and UX skills to the next level, we'd love to hear from you. Please send your resume, a brief introduction, and your portfolio showcasing your best work to firstname.lastname@example.org
We especially welcome candidates form equity-deserving groups.
DVXD is an experience design studio for shared progress, with offices in Toronto and Los Angeles. Together with influential organizations, we co-create digital products and brands with a shared commitment to sustainability, equity, and health. To date, this includes collaborations with socially-centered startups, renowned brands, and even a Nobel Peace Laureate. In addition, our social ventures, like the co-design community w-th, further our commitment to shared progress.
CEE partners with DVXD to co-create 'Essentials' training platform for Black youth-focused nonprofits