Hiring: Project Manager (Contract)
Careers, News ·
Nov 08, 2023 ·
2 min read
We are actively seeking a Project Manager to join our team on a freelance basis, with an immediate start.
To be successful, the ideal candidate should have:
- An affinity with our studio's mission and values.
- A minimum of 4-8 years of relevant project management experience.
- A successful track record in managing both digital product and brand design projects.
- A good sense of humor, a strong desire to learn, and a strong sense of ownership, proactivity, and accountability.
- Availability to work remotely during Eastern Time (ET) zone hours.
Would be great if they also had:
- Prior experience within a digital or creative advertising agency.
- Familiarity with some or all of the following tools: Notion, Figma, Rippling, Slack, and Google Drive.
What we offer:
- A Mon-Thu, 4-day work week.
- A flexible, remote first working model.
Please send us a brief introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the "Contact Us" form on our website, DVXD.co.
We especially welcome candidates from underrepresented and marginalized groups.
DVXD is an experience design studio for shared progress, with offices in Toronto and Los Angeles. Together with influential organizations, we co-create digital products and brands with a shared commitment to sustainability, equity, and health. To date, this includes collaborations with socially-centered startups, renowned brands, and even a Nobel Peace Laureate. In addition, our social ventures, like the co-design community w-th, further our commitment to shared progress.
CEE partners with DVXD to co-create 'Essentials' training platform for Black youth-focused nonprofits